Friday, 24 April 2009

It's raining, it's pouring...

and it's sooo boring...
I've finished two projects that I wanted to show you but I can't manage to take any good photos with this bad lighting... 10°C and raining... :( It seems the weather is much better in Scandinavia right now, good for you! :)
Anyway, here's a picture of something I made last year.


It's a "purse" for my sunglasses. The embroidery pattern is from some spring issue 08 of "Kreative Kvinder". I used leftover cotton embroidery thread and an old zipper. The back is in a green flowery pattern.

Don't forget to tell me what language you'd like me to write in by answering the question to the left!

2 comments:

Sophie said...

ja, solen verkar vara koncentrerad här uppe i norr :-) och det är vi glada för.
En underbar helg bakom mig med sol värme och massa härlig umgåstid med sonen :-)
Ha de gott!

Tant Ulrika said...

Tipsar om att jag startat en ny tävling:

http://uj76.blogspot.com/2009/04/tant-lottar-ut-ett-presentkort-vart_27.html

Presentkort på 500kr från en finfin barn/ungdomsbutik ligger i potten =)

Ha en jättebra dag!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin