Tuesday, 3 March 2009

Vintage and March embroidery

Hi friends! I only have time for a short update and even less time to check out your blogs. My life is mostly about feeding and changing my baby girl that is now almost three weeks old and absolutely gorgeous! :)

Thank you for your advice on the quilt and I think I've decided to use the first fabric which was my favourite from the start. I haven't gotten around to making it yet though, the only crafting I've been up to is some knitting but I'll show you that another time.

In an earlier post - here - I told you about the baby clothes me and my brother wore as babies and that my mother saved. Here's my girl in a dress from Coop bought sometime in the early 70's. I love the leaf-like shapes that they seemed to use a lot since I have more clothes with the same pattern but different colours.

Another one of my grandma's monthly embroideries.

7 comments:

Veronica said...

Oh så söt hon är! Hoppas att allt går bra och att det är bra med dig :)

Kramar

anna of sweden said...

Vad fin hon är!
Kramar!

Doris_Assar said...

Underbar klänning! Och så söt tjej!! :-)

Re-dizain said...

Vilken söt liten! Och så gulliga retro kläder hon hade:-) Har du haft dessa själv?
Kram

Karin said...

Åh så söt liten jänta! :)

makiato said...

Så sött!

Tant Ulrika said...

Åh vad fin hon är er lilla sessa =)

Hoppas allt är bra med er o att ni får en finfin söndag!

Kram

Blog Widget by LinkWithin