Monday, 13 October 2008

At Home

Just wanted to show you some of the favourite things I have in my home...

1. A 70's pencil mug my mum wanted to throw away placed in one of my pimped-up Billy bookshelves
2. Love this old chair!
3. My dad's motto - nothing's impossible - volere potere - du kan om du vill - in a frame on my decoupaged, crackelé painted old cd shelf

4. Another pencil mug; a tin can dressed in a Panduro Hobby paper
5. Our wonderful iron chandelier, handmade from Dalarna, Sweden
6. Some of my favourite photos and pictures overlooking an otherwise boring corridor
7. One of many carpets my mum's made
8. Isn't it a great idea, cats on a mousepad! My colourful one's from Accessorize.
9. A Swedish "spice rack" my granddad got in the 40's. Love the bottom left compartment intended for fruit!

1 comment:

Karin said...

massor av fina saker! Gillar ugglan speciellt :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin